Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baking. Seriously!

Okay, so the system has been for a while that my girlfriend is amazing at baking and cooking and I'm okay at eating it. As in I make a lot of messes. But anyway, she revealed to me that baking's easy! You just put stuff together! Look at all the things she can make!


Blueberry cinnamon scones!


Pumpkin scones!


Dark chocolate chip scones!

(She makes things other than scones.)

Baking must be so easy!

WRONG. IT'S TERRIBLE AND IT RUINED MY DAY.

So I tried to make this. Because it looks good, right? RIGHT. It's also easy to make! You put fractions together!

There were several fatal flaws:

1. The recipe was intrinsically destined to fail (or at least that comforts me).

2. I suck at baking and cooking.

3. Someone (NOT ME!) put pepper in the lemon glaze thinking it was for flounder.


Hmmm. Potential.


This looks okay!

IT WASN'T GOOD AND MADE ME UPSET.

But this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment