Saturday, October 23, 2010

Post-Defeat Romantic Comedy and Drawing

The Phillies' season ended today. And I don't want to talk about it. So I watched a romantic comedy instead. Umm...Last Chance Harvey. And meanwhile I did these.



A dainty lady nose! On second thought, slightly dainty. But I still think it's pretty. I tried to draw some ladyparts (no boobies or anything) because I never ever do. It's a more delicate process. You can make men look doofie, but not ladies.

















See? Trying more ladyparts. This is a ladyface! With nice ladylips. But a bad ladyneck.













MANLIPS! Dustin Hoffman's. Sorta...apelike.

















































Okay, so in other news, there's other news!
There was a This American Life story a while ago about a New York band that recruited a Hasidic Jew for the sake of rock and roll. The band was...













I decided just the other day to actually pursue the band. I found out that they're amazing.




Hokay, so it's self-portrait time in art. So I made a...STENCIL!

And yes, that's I.
And if you (nonexistent) audience members didn't know already, JIMMY NEUTRON is on Netflix!
WATCH IT



P.S. I used to understand HTML formatting. Now? I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment